5.03.2005

Interview me!

So apparently, this is some sort of new thing hitting blogs, where your buds/fellow bloggers ask you questions and you answer them on your blog. Then, and only then, can you return the favor to people who read your blog who want to be interviewed. Well, my friend Bree from college is the one that came up with these particular questions, but the answers are all mine...

1.What is something you wish you were better at?
There are MANY MANY things that I wish I was better at, but two things that continually pop up in my life are (a) my lack of time management skills (as is evidenced by the fact that I am answering blog questions when I should be doing my teeny tiny paper that is due friday. I am a slacker. ) and (b) the fact that I tend to lose interest in things very quickly. For instance, I really wanted to learn how to knit, so I bought all of the stuff I needed to and then 2 weeks later, i was done. So I wish i were better at managing my time and following through with things.


2.Would you rather be a multi-millionaire or have true love?
Can't my true love be a mulit-millionaire? Seriously though, I feel that i have to pick true love b/c there is always the possiblity of becoming a multi-millionaire (then maybe i can get back into cameron to watch games) but finding your true love is seemingly impossible, so i would like to have dr. sanjay gupta handed to me wrapped in a bow please.


3.If you could be the world champion of any sport, which sport would you choose?
If I could be world champion at any sport, it would have to be soccer. I love soccer and Mia Hamm has been an idol for a really long time. And then maybe i would have a shot at meeting david beckham and having him leave his wife for me.....which would be a double bonus b/c at least one of his kids has to be blonde haired and blue eyed.....

4.Whose thoughts would you most like to read?
Wow. I have to pick just one person? I would assume that they would have to be alive, b/c it is very hard to read a dead person's thoughts.....but I have a 3 way tie: Jon Stewart, Stephen Hawking, and Kelly Ripa. I know, strange combination, but there you go. I suppose the correct dukie answer would be Coach K, but i never got anything else right at duke, so why start now?

5.If you could have lunch with anyone alive or dead, who would it be?
Ooh, lunch with anyone alive or dead? The list is huge: Lance Armstrong, Nero, Calligula, Gandhi, Einstein, pretty much anyone and everyone that's done something cool, but in all honesty, i think i'd most like to have lunch with my dukie girl crew. if you're in it, you know who you are, and you know that we always have the best times cracking on each other and random people whenever we get together for a meal. So that is my sentimental and corny answer to that question.

Rules for those of you interested in further interviews...
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions of my choosing.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions. If you don't have a blog, you can post your responses in my comments section.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post, folowing the same rules.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home